How to Apply
The Park Academies Trust Sixth Form welcomes applications from both existing LPA students and also students currently attending other providers. A copy of the full Sixth Form Admissions Policy, including entry requirements, is available via the school website.
- Attend the Sixth Form Open Evening on Thursday 9th November 2017 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (Lydiard Park Academy).
- Research subject choices and liaise with sixth form teaching staff, parents and the sixth form team.
- Complete your application form and submit it by the deadline of 8th December 2017.
- Attend a sixth form interview – January 2018. Conditional offers will be made at this point.
- Attend Sixth Form Induction on 28th – 29th June 2018.
- Receive GCSE results 23rd August 2018, Enrol on 23rd August 2018 (email alternative available),
- Start The Park Academies Trust Sixth Form in September 2018.
Please note—Teachers will be asked for subject references, indicating your suitability for the courses chosen. If you are applying from an external provider we will request a reference from your school.
- Online application form – click here
- Paper-based application form – click here
- External applicants ONLY – Please click here to download the external reference form.
If you are unable to attend our Sixth Form Open Evening and wish to view our facilities and talk to the sixth form team please contact us to arrange a convenient time. Please email GreyJ@lydiardparkacademy.org.uk to arrange the visit.